Vriesendorp & Gaade processes personal data fairly and lawfully, for the sole purpose to provide its services for its clients.
In particular, Vriesendorp & Gaade processes personal data to the following specific ends:
- preparing, filing and prosecuting intellectual property rights (e.g. patents, trademarks, design rights);
- creation and management of case files (e.g. patent, trademark and design right registrations and legal matters);
- correspondence with the client about case file related subjects;
- correspondence with foreign agents and offices, in order to follow the client’s instructions (e.g. filing a patent in a foreign country); and
- administrative acts, such as invoicing.
Relevant data may inter alia be passed on to and included in the registers of the Dutch Patent Office, European Patent Office, World Intellectual Property Office, Benelux Office for the Intellectual Property, European Union Intellectual Property Office. Please note that these registers are publicly accessible. The data will not, however, be passed on to third parties by Vriesendorp & Gaade apart from those involved in the above process. Upon request, Vriesendorp & Gaade will provide the data subject with its respective personal data that Vriesendorp & Gaade processes. Further, insofar possible, Vriesendorp & Gaade will cooperate with any request to erase the personal data that Vriesendorp & Gaade holds.